B&G RS2 Coilover System - BMW
B&G Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by world class technicians. Each application combines race proven technology with the vehicles unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride, handling, and comfort.
RS2 Coilovers put you in complete control with 18 levels of external dampening control (combination of Rebound and compression). Featuring monotube gas charge dampers for quick response and steering control, and a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal driving conditions. RS2 incorporates separate adjustments for damper length and spring perch height to allow extreme lowering with full shock travel. For street driving to occasional track use, RS2 Coilovers allow you to dial in the optimal ride height and dampening force for any driving environment.
- Adjusts height from 1-3.5 inches (Lowering may vary depending on application)
- 18 way adjustable dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
- Monotube gas charge dampers
- High strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components
- Full length height adjustment with separate settings for damper force and spring pre-tension
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our B&G Springs are listed at "Minimum Advertised Price" per B&G's policy.